Discover the unique beauty of southern Croatia through our hike tour program. Explore the hidden secrets of Croatia. Biokovo Mountain is one of the highest Croatia Mountains with St. Elijaj at 1762 m above sea level, situated between Dubci area and Baćina Lakes at the south of Croatia.
On the area of nearly 20 000 Ha in addition to alpinism, biking and paragliding, hiking is the most common form of recreation on the mountain of Biokovo. A variety of labelled and marked hiking trails on the mountain slope, guarantee an unique and unforgettable mountaineering experience.
Get the whole program in PDF: HIKE ON THE BIOKOVO MOUNTAIN
- Enjoying a spectacular views of the nature
- Discover hidden paths of Biokovo Mountain
- Cruising along the Cetina River
- Discover the beauties of villages around Biokovo Mountain
- Picnic – taste of local food
- Unforgettable views of Biokovo Mountain peaks
1st Day – Villages at the foot of Mt Biokovo
2nd Day – Following the footsteps of Brejan laborers
3rd Day – Canyon of Cetina River
4th Day – Biokovo – Throne of the Adriatic